California Immigration and Naturalization Attorney

Ventura County - Santa Barbara County - San Luis Obispo County

Do you need assistance with an immigration and naturalization matter? We can help. We are the law firm of Smith & Nowlin. For more than 35 years, we have provided legal guidance to people throughout the Tri-County area. Whether you are an individual seeking a visa for yourself or a family member, a business seeking to employ an immigrant, an immigrant who has been threatened with deportation, or an immigrant involved in a family law matter, such as divorce or child support and custody, we can help you. Let us put our experience to work for you.

To speak with an experienced immigration and naturalization lawyer, contact us at (805) 650-8188.

Our goal is to help you meet your goal. To do that, we start by learning about you and your situation. With that information, we offer you guidance on the steps involved in meeting your needs. We will provide you with the knowledge you need to understand the process and to make informed decisions along the way. We will outline time frames and potential outcomes.

At Smith & Nowlin, we can provide assistance with all immigration and naturalization matters, including:

We represent individuals and families, business professionals, entrepreneurs, and investors, as well as national and multinational corporations, universities, and other organizations that employ or wish to employ foreign nationals on a permanent or temporary basis in the United States.

We can assist with all types of visas, including:

Immigrant Visas

  • Employment-Based First Preference (EB-1-1) Aliens of Extraordinary Ability
  • Employment-Based First Preference (EB-1-2) Outstanding Researchers and Professors
  • Multinational Executives and Managers (EB-1-2-3)
  • Employment-Based Second Preference (EB-2)
  • Employment-Based Third Preference (EB-3)
  • Employment-Based Fifth Preference (EB-5)

Nonimmigrant Visas

  • Treaty Trader Visa (E-1)
  • Treaty Investor Visa (E-2)
  • Student Visa (F-1)
  • Specialty Occupation Visa (H-1B)
  • Computer Related Occupations Visa (H-1B)
  • Temporary Worker Visa (H-2)
  • Trainee Visa (H-3)
  • Exchange Visitor Visa (J-1)
  • Intracompany Transfer Visa (L-1)
  • Extraordinary Ability in the Arts Visa (O-1)

Contact us at 805-256-7488 to discuss your case with an experienced immigration and naturalization attorney.

California Family Immigration Lawyer

The process of immigrating to the United States can be complex. We are here to help you navigate through the paperwork, documentation, filing, hearings, and everything else involved. You do not need to deal with this alone. At the law firm of Smith & Nowlin, we have more than 35 years of experience in helping people in Ventura County, San Luis Obispo County, and Santa Barbara County. We will stand by your side.

Contact us at (805) 650-8188 to schedule a consultation with an experienced family immigration attorney.

We are here to help you from start to finish. From determining the type of visa that is most appropriate to filing a citizenship application and completing the naturalization process, we will work to make the process efficient and effective for you.

Sorting through the differences between K1 and K3 visas, fiancé visas, student visas, and all other possibilities is a major focus of our law firm. We know the regulations behind each one. We know the benefits and how they work for various situations.

We can handle all family immigration matters. Whether you are an immigrant seeking a green card, an individual working to bring a family member into the United States, an immigrant trying to transition from a temporary visa to a permanent visa, or anyone else needing family immigration assistance, we are available to help you.

If you or a loved one is an immigrant that has been threatened with deportation because of a crime or for any other reason, we can help. We understand the way the criminal justice system interacts with matters of immigration and naturalization. We will fight to help you or your loved one stay in this country.

For an initial consultation with a family immigration lawyer, contact us at (805) 650-8188.